Thursday, July 29, 2010

Low is not necessarily a good start


In 1996, I had just graduated from university, carries forward borrowed from the 400 yuan students, carries hope, came to the young and vibrant city - Shenzhen.

This seems to hide behind the bustling city seems to be an elusive phenomenon, that is: he refused to ignorance, advocating genuine talent. Just arrived, I, ah hard to find a job, resumes sent a closure, can the result is rain duckweed.

A daily look at their own pockets withered, can not work a little spectrum, heart often dread. No way, will stay only 5 yuan to 10 yuan shop shop, live by the 3 per meal reduced to eating instant noodles was. Gnawing hard to swallow the noodles, I thought to change the exam-oriented strategy, and not just stare at his eyes, professional - accountant, I can try other work Well. To survive, I entered the manhole in a motor factory for QC. To solve the problem of existence, I think, after all, so many years learning, professional can not lose, so I pay attention to newspapers in his spare time on jobs. Really Heaven must be a way, a three to fill a factory to recruit an accountant, can pay 800 yuan only open to candidates of the National People's Congress is go home. Only I hold the attitude of learning and practice into a professional. Once inside I assiduously accounting knowledge, enhance computer training and do not know to ask, did two years solid. But I was in Shenzhen for two years scouring the pot of gold ah - that is, the opportunity to upgrade themselves.

Later, everything seems so smooth, I successfully worked for a foreign-funded enterprises to do accounting, payroll doubling itself, so that the location of the accounting charge.

Now, come to eating instant noodles had probably "bite" out of a little of this: If, like many young men, seeking a job quick success, non-paid "not married" mentality, I have today so smoothly? I can fly my dream?

Shenzhen, is one such place, as long as you have a normal, down to earth, constantly charging equip themselves to take advantage of the opportunity to make a pragmatic bottom, pay the price for their own future.






Recommended links:



Review Strategy And War Games



Kingston New-miniSD impression



how to convert m4a to M4r



Wiki Chinese Ideal: As A Seed To Take Root



flv to mpeg CONVERTER free



Online video convergence can watch movies without having to download



Dual disc engraved with me



Microsoft rumors come true



Learning Centers: RHCE exam on the 30 main directions



video file CONVERTER



Yuv format



Correct understanding of the importance of examinations and the usual accumulation of [2]



Fu Chong: The general trend of those who know great things



How to Ubuntu equipment Chinese character library



Audio Recorders for you



Inventory And Barcoding Introduction



No comments:

Post a Comment